EpiCenter utilizes our expansive experience with Epicor ERP to build robust and resilient Epicor ERP environments. EpiCenter is responsible for configuring, administering, and monitoring all systems. Our cloud platform is designed to ensure that resources are available, reliable, and ready to use. EpiCenter maintains 24×7 access in case of emergencies and monitors all servers 24×7 for problems.
PLAN AND DETAILS
EpiCenter will install, configure, and manage hosted assets for Epicor ERP. Application delivery will be achieved through Parallels RAS and over a site-to-site VPN to ensure secure communication between the locations. The application hosting will utilize the Microsoft Azure platform and utilizing their multi-regional availability, if any specific region should become unavailable.
Hosting Servers for Epicor ERP
- Global business to business VPN connectivity.
- Direct access accommodated through VPN. (RDS, on premise)
- Secure, global, high-performance, cost-effective and constantly improving compute infrastructure.
- Scalable, resilient, high performance SSD class storage for Production servers.
- State-of-the-art software-defined networking on a private fibre network.
- All data is encrypted on the fly and then transmitted and stored in encrypted form.
- ISO 27001, SSAE-16, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certified datacenters.